Tennis biscuits 1 packet
Melted butter or margarine 125 g
Tin caramelized condensed milk 1 x 397 g
Bananas not over ripe 2 – 3
Juice of 1 lemon
Cream or low-fat cream 250 ml
Flakie chocolate bar 1
1. Crush Tennis biscuits using a mini chopper or food processor.
2. Add in melted butter and pulse to mix well.
3. Press into a 20 – 22 cm pie plate, up the sides and on the base to
form a secure shell.
4. Chill for 15 minutes.
5. Spread the tin of caramelized condensed milk over base.
6. Peel and slice bananas toss in lemon juice and arrange over caramel.
7. Whip cream until soft peaks form with a small electric hand beater,
spread over bananas to cover and top with a crushed Flakie or sieve over
a little powdered cocoa.
Serves: 6 – 8 normal slices, serves more when bite size