– Write down your top 10 goals EVERY NIGHT! This act alone will help your subconscience mind look for solutions and attract the desired goals. Rewriting is a discipline that pays major dividends.
– When you wake up each morning ask, “What is my greatest challenge?”… then turn that into an Empowering Question. If it is.. “I need to recruit more people”… change it to … “How do I recruit more people?”… “I need better associations”…change to …”How do I get around better associations”?
– When you ask a question related to solving a challenge… write down 20 potential solutions. The first 5 or 10 are probably obvious to you. But it is the last 10 and especially the last 3-5 that force you to think outside the box and get creative. Often times that is where many of our best ideas come from.
– The future belongs to the askers. You need to ask, if you want to receive and achieve in life. Ask politely, ask curiously and ask repeatedly.
– Failure requires no effort, if you don’t decide to be excellent, by default you become mediocre.
– Zero based thinking: ask yourself this powerful question. “If I knew then what I know now would I still do it?” Knowing what I now know .. would you still do it is a powerful question. And then based on the answer, take action.
– Ingrain in your kids your belief that they are good and full of amazing potential and they will impact the world in a great way! Tell your kids “You’re the best!” “You’re going to be the best success ever!!” “You are amazing!” “You are doing amazing things!”
– By studying up to 2 hours per day, 5 days a week you can be a master of any skill!