- 60g salted butter
- 1 large brown onion, peeled and finely diced
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh sage, chopped
- 50g toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 60g dried cranberries
- 1 pkt Ina Paarman Poultry Stuffing
- 5ml (1 tsp) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 turkey, cleaned thoroughly
Poultry seasoningHickory ChipsMethod:
- Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
- Remove the giblets from inside the turkey and reserve for another use. Rinse the turkey well.
- Stuff the turkey with the the stuffing.
- Soak 2 cups of hickory or pecan chips in water for 1 hour.
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 320°F/120°C, sprinkle smoking chips over charcoal.
- Place the turkey on the Roasting Rack in a Drip Pan and cook for up to 2 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the EGG and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes. Carve and serve immediately.