Black sesame and liquorice ice cream
How delicious does this recipe look from www.bibbyskitchenat36.com ?
Serves: serves 6-8
- 280g condensed milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons liquorice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500ml (2 cups) fresh cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the condensed milk, liquorice syrup and vanilla extract in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat on a low speed to combine.
- Add the cream, increase the speed and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Fold the sesame seeds through and scrape the ice cream into a loaf tin or freeze-proof container.
- Cover with cling film and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Before scooping, leave out on the counter for about 5 minutes to soften slightly.