A healthy smoothie made with blackberries, apple, banana, dates, and vanilla. Cinnamon adds flavor and yogurt makes these smoothies extra creamy and thick!
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 small apple, diced (do not peel)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I use non-fat Greek)
- 2 dried dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add the banana, blackberries, and apple to a blender; top with milk. Add yogurt, dates, flaxseed, cinnamon, and vanilla. Puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
Sent with Love