- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup grape seed oil
- 2 Tbs. Cointreau liqueur, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 7 oz. low-fat Greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. Cointreau liqueur, optional
- To make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
2. Sift together 1 cup plus 3 Tbs. flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in bowl. Beat brown sugar; oil; Cointreau, if using; and vanilla in separate bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs. Alternately add flour mixture and yogurt to egg mixture until combined.
3. Toss blueberries with remaining 1 Tbs. flour, and fold into batter. Pour into prepared pan, and bake 70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
4. To make Glaze: Whisk together all ingredients in small bowl. If not using Cointreau, add 1 Tbs. water.
5. Unmold Cake, and poke top all over with wooden skewer. Brush Cake with Glaze. Cool completely before serving.