- 12 miniature sweet peppers
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C . Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake 9-11 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool slightly before serving.
Yield: 2 dozen.