A healthy carrot smoothie that tastes just like carrot cake! Made with pineapple, banana, and yummy carrot cake spices.
- 1 cup chopped carrots (steamed and cooled if you do not have a high-power blender or to make extra smooth for kids)
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup frozen diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- For topping: Shredded carrots, coconut, crushed walnuts
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender: carrots, banana, Greek yogurt, cashew milk, pineapple, walnuts, coconut (if using), cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately, topped with additional shredded carrots, coconut, and/or crushed walnuts as desired.
Sent with Love