Cauliflower rice has suddenly become very popular. Its fantastic for lunches or dinner as an accompaniment to meat and just something different from ordinary rice or mash potato.
To make it happen you need;
- 1 large cauliflower
- 45ml virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Then you can just use some spices
- You can put turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg etc
- The zest of one lemon and the juice of half a lemon
- You can add some mint leaves, nuts etc
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 100g feta cheese
- Tin of chick peas drained and rinsed
- Core the cauliflower and cut it into medium florets and blitz it in the food processor until it looks like bread crumbs. You will usually do about 2 batches in the food processor so you don’t over blend it.
- Add olive oil and fluff it up with a fork
- Season with salt
Sent with Love