This is my recipe for today from Taste;
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 300g firm tofu, drained, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 large corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 100g baby rocket
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan
- Select all ingredients
Combine the lemon rind, oregano, 1 tbs lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the oregano mixture evenly over the sliced tofu.
Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill over high heat. Lightly spray the tofu, corn and asparagus with oil. Cook the corn for 8 minutes, turning, or until tender. Cook tofu and asparagus for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and asparagus is tender.
Meanwhile, whisk the pesto, remaining 1 tbs lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil in a small bowl until combined.
Cut the corn cobs into 1.5cm-thick rounds. Combine the corn, rocket, tomato and asparagus in a bowl. Divide among serving plates or place on a large platter. Top with the tofu and drizzle with the pesto dressing. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Sent with Love