This is my recipe for today from Woman’s Day;
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Parmesan, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- Gruyère, coarsely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. panko
- 1/4 c. flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 package baby arugula
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
TOTAL TIME: 0:25mins
- Heat broiler. Broil bread slices until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet and reduce oven temperature to 200°C.
- In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, garlic, Parmesan, Gruyère, sour cream, lemon zest, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spoon on toasts and sprinkle with panko.
- Bake until golden brown and cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss arugula with oil, lemon juice, and pinch each salt and pepper. Serve with toasts.
PER SERVING 325 CALORIES, 15.5 G FAT (5 G SATURATED), 13 G PROTEIN, 760 MG SODIUM, 33 G CARB, 5 G FIBER
Sent with Love