Butter 200 G
Dark chocolate 500 G
Extra-large eggs 3
Castor sugar 210 G
Vanilla essence 5 ML
Self-raising flour 70 G
Salt 2 ML
1. Preheat oven to 1800 C/160ºC fan/ Gas mark 4.
2. Melt butter and half the chocolate together in a microwave.
3. Beat the eggs and the sugar together until light and creamy on
high speed using an electric food mixer.
4. Add in the vanilla essence
5. Add in flour.
6. Gradually beat in the melted chocolate mixture with remaining
chopped chocolate and mix well.
7. Spoon mixture into a greased roasting pan which has been
lined with baking paper and greased again.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 40 – 45 minutes.
9. Leave to cool in pan and cut into squares.
10. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Serves 10 – 12 or 36 small tastings