A simple and delicious strawberry kiwi smoothie with orange, banana and honey. Rich in vitamins C and D, this healthy smoothie is a natural cold remedy too!
- 2 small ripe kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry halves
- 1/2 medium orange (or 1 clementine), peel and pith removed
- 1/2 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons rolled or quick-cooking oats
- Small handful ice, optional (add if you prefer a thicker, frostier smoothie)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, optional
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender: kiwis, strawberries, orange, milk, oats, and ice (if using). Blend until smooth. Taste and add 1-2 teaspoons of honey if you desire additional sweetness. Enjoy immediately.
Sent with Love