- 500 g Butternut, peeled and cubed
- 75 g Feta cheese (1 round), crumbled
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 375 ml Boiling water
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 10 ml Robertsons Sage
- 10 ml Brown sugar
- 30 g Rocket leaves
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 35 g Pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 375 ml Cous cous
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix together the cubed butternut, 30 ml Olive oil, sage, brown sugar and salt and pepper so that the butternut is well coated.
- Transfer the butternut to a baking tray, cover with tin foil and roast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- After twenty minutes remove the foil from the tray sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over the butternut and allow to roast uncovered for a further 10 minutes.
- In the mean time dissolve the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot in the boiling water, pour this over the dry cous cous, add the remaining olive oil and stir.
- Cover with cling film and allow to steam for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes remove the cling film and fluff up the cous cous with a fork to separate the grains.
- Stir in the roasted butternut with the seeds, the feta and the rocket leaves.