- 1 x KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot
- 15ml fresh dill, chopped
- 3ml Robertsons Origanum
- 1 x lemon, juiced
- 3ml Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 30ml olive oil
- 5 x cucumbers, sliced
- 0.5 x red onion, finely sliced
- 50g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the oil, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot and cook on gentle heat for 2-3 minutes until stock has melted. Remove from heat and add dill, Robertsons Origanum, lemon juice, Robertsons Freshly ground Black Pepper and olive oil. Place in fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine together the cucumbers, red onion, hazelnuts and feta. Serve and drizzle over the chilled herb dressing, and finish with the pomegranate seeds.