- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled and sliced
- 125g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato chutney
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 drops red Tabasco pepper sauce
- Micro leaves / Watercress
- 24 (about 2kg) cooked large king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and Tabasco in a bowl.
- Line each serving glass with micro leaves Top with avocado and prawns. Drizzle over the mayonnaise mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.