- 200 grams green beans, trimmed
- 6 fig, quartered
- half red onion, thinly sliced
- 125 grams feta cheese
- 50 grams hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- handful basil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Blanch the beans for about 2-3 minutes in a large saucepan filled with salted water. Remove the beans and rinse them in cold water then pat them dry with paper towel.
- For the dressing, add olive oil, vinegar, and seasoning to a small bowl and combine ingredients.
- Serve with figs, feta, red onion, and hazelnuts. Garnish with basil.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, and seasoning to a small bowl and combine ingredients. Drizzle over salad right before you’re ready to serve.
Ready to Serve!
Sent with Love