- coconut or vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup bran rich self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons golden castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate
- 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup full cream milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
Sift the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Place the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and buttermilk in a jug and whisk together.
Add the wet ingredients to the flour and mix to combine. Add the chocolate chips and fold through.
Heat a non-stick pan until hot. Add a drop of oil to coat the pan.
Ladle a 1/4 cup of batter per pancake into the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip over and cook for about 2 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
For the sauce, place all the ingredients in a heatproof bowl and microwave for about 50 seconds. Stir until the chocolate sauce is smooth. Pour over the warm pancakes and serve with Greek yoghurt.
Thank you www.bibbyskitchenat36.com for this amazing recipe, visit their site for the most amazing creations!