Fluffy vegan pancakes without a single banana! And without any gluten or oil either. Whip up this easy blender recipe for a delicious healthy breakfast!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour (rolled oats ground in a blender)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till combined. Don’t over blend.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan. Since it is quite thick, spread/smooth into a circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. When you can easily slide a spatula under, flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Top with fruit, hemp seeds, and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Sent with Love