What keeps most people stuck?
It is the underlying assumption that we don’t have what we need. It is the idea that we’re missing something. We need more of everything – you name it, we need it: more time, money, energy, information, certainty, resources. Without these, we tell ourselves, we can’t do what we want to do.
This perception that there is something missing or we don’t have what we need to create what we want is the biggest source of unhappiness and dissatisfaction in the world today. It is also the greatest lie we tell ourselves. It causes us to dream about “becoming” something big, to hold out for doing that one big thing that is so big that we can’t see a way to do it, let alone get started.
- We have fallen in love with the idea of becoming more than we are, and that very belief keeps us stuck were we are.
- We are on an endless search for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, all the while not realizing that we are standing on the pot of gold.
- Many people travel their entire lives on this journey, believing they will find true happiness when they finally get somewhere when, in fact, they are lost right where they are.
The reason people find themselves getting stuck is because they don’t think who they are is enough – enough to drop that weight, get that promotion, close that next big account and be financially independent. This causes us to resist the way things are for the way we want them to be in the future.
Before you can create your future, you have to accept the way you are right now. You have everything you need right now.
Here is an analogy:
- People living in scarcity and struggle see the cup as half empty.
- People who are positive thinkers see the cup as half full.
- People who understand their true connection to Source Energy see the cup as overflowing.
- But people who are living in the Flow and in Alignment know they ARE the cup.
What’s keeping you from seeing yourself as “The Cup”?
Just know that you are enough, you are the perfect you and you are exactly how you are supposed to be and all you need to be is your authentic self – just be yourself and you will be happy and so will everyone else think about it….
- 10% of all the people you meet will like you
- 10% of all people will dislike you and
- 80% really couldn’t worry at all so why bother with the 90% – focus on the 10% who like you and be the best you you can be and everyone will be happy!