This island-inspired smoothie is made with coconut milk for next-day thickness, and is loaded with fruit for a flavor reminiscent of a favorite tropical beverage. Goji berries add antioxidants and a lovely peach blush. If you can’t find goji berries, substitute 1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or cherries for a similar color and antioxidant boost.
- 2 15-oz. cans light coconut milk
- 2 11/2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen mango cubes
- 1/4 cup (4 scoops) unflavored or vanilla pea-protein powder
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 Tbs. agave nectar, optional
Sent with Love