Do you know that Gratitude is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe? It may not look as good as money, a big car or an enormous bungalow – in fact, you can’t see it at all – but it definitely has more power to change your life than all these material things put together.
The merriam-webster dictionary tells us that gratitude is “the state of being thankful” but this doesn’t do justice to the real impact of Gratitude on our lives.
So, how do we benefit from embracing gratitude into our lives?
- Gratitude inspires you.
- Gratitude nourishes the soul.
- Gratitude makes others feel better.
- Gratitude is easy, quick, and simple.
- Gratitude puts you on a direct line to God.
- Gratitude frees you from petty annoyances.
- Gratitude attracts the right people into your life.
- Gratitude raises your awareness of things around you.
- Gratitude changes your view of so-called “bad” things.
Gratitude is an instant blues-breaker and stress-reliever.
- Gratitude is like compound interest on money in the bank: the more you put in, the more you get out.
- Gratitude is a spiritual act because it acknowledges that the origin of all good things is a source outside ourselves.
- Gratitude stops you taking your life for granted and helps you realize how many good things you have in your life.
- Gratitude puts your thoughts and feelings on a high vibration level that in turn attracts back to you more things to be grateful for.
- Gratitude makes you feel better. In the words of an Arabian proverb, “The hand that gives the roses always keeps some of the scent.”
Make Gratitude a habit today!
Sent with love