- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon canola or grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed, finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon packed, finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 small lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 large pinch red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- Preheat your grill at medium-high heat.
- Trim the leaves off of the cauliflower and remove the end of the stalk. Set it on your cutting board and cut into thick steaks from top to bottom (so that they look like the photo). You will get two to four whole steaks. Save the remaining loose cauliflower florets for another use.
- Brush both sides of the steaks with oil. Dust with the cumin and turmeric and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the steaks for about five minutes per side, or until they have reached desired doneness.
- Combine the parsley, mint, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic and pepper flakes in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the sauce drizzled over the top and more on the side.
Sent with Love