10 years ago, I was completely clueless about life.
Here’s a few things I wish I had known sooner.
- Learn how to restrain your emotions (you don’t want to get in the pants of everyone you come across, relish every moment you spend with them).
- Mind your thoughts, they eventually come true.
- Always do good even if the world treat you like shit, all you’ve done is going to crash back like a boomerang sooner or later.
- Learn to control your temperament.
- Even if you know it, keep quiet
- Exercise, if you don’t want to look old quickly.
- If you find yourself in the worst situation, don’t freak out, keep your cool (losing it makes no difference).
- Treat those above you with respect (even if you feel they don’t deserve it).
- Never interrupt anyone during a conversation
- Fear is always there, never ever give in.
- The moment you procrastinate, you might never get it done, so do it now.
- Be slow to jump to a conclusion (it may not be what you think, looks can be deceiving).
- It is time you stop giving excuses.
- Always speak less and listen more (the tongue runs faster than the brain at times).
- Give more.
- Talk negatively all the time and you get it, talk positive, you end up earning it.