During the course of the weekend, Hirsch Meadowdale took the opportunity to help customers to say goodbye to complex settings, damaged clothes and wrinkles with the Russell Hobbs Ideal Temp Iron. With high performance steam features, Easy-Glide ceramic soleplate and 2200W of crease-crushing power, the Ideal Temp Iron is always at the right temperature, with no adjustments needed. From designer dresses to suits and school uniforms, it makes ironing so simple, anyone can do it.
Hirsch’s had Russell Hobbs demonstrate the Ideal Temp Iron to customers, enabling them to try it themselves to see the different functions that the Ideal Temp offers, which includes;
• Steam burst rate: 190g
• Continuous steam rate: Up to 35g /min
• Convenient ultra-long 1,8m swivel cord, with 360 degree freedom and cord clip for storage
• Overheat safety protection circuit
• Ceramic Easy-Glide soleplate
• Includes water measuring cup
• With indicator light and heel rest
• Water spray and anti-drip feature
• Double anti-calcium feature to prolong the life of your appliance, clothing and garments:
• Built in anti-calcium tablet.
• Self-cleaning function
Vertical steam feature ideal for suits, dresses, curtains, hanging garments and delicate fabrics
High wattage for faster heat-up time and performance – time saving on those dreaded laundry days
Water tank capacity: 300ml
3-way Auto Shutoff feature
Comfortable soft grip handle
For domestic use only
1 year warranty
The Ideal temp is most definitely the Ideal Iron for you. Don’t delay and purchase your Ideal Temp Iron at any Hirsch store.