- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Strawberry ice Cream
- 1kg Maltesers
- 3 bowls, small, medium & large
- Place cling wrap inside of the bowls.
- Start by placing the ice cream in the large bowl. Hollow out the centre so the medium bowl fits into the large bowl.
- Do the same for the medium bowl, this time with a different ice cream flavour.
- Thirdly fill the small bowl and place all three bowls in the freezer for 2 hours or until firmly frozen
- Remove from freezer and tip over and remove the cling wrap.
- Start with the small bowl and place the medium ice cream over the small and the same with the large.
- Once complete decorate with Maltesers