The combination of coffee and chocolate-what is not to love about this drink?
Serves 3 – 4
- 60 ml instant coffee powder, dissolved in 90 ml water 500 ml milk
- 250 ml condensed milk
- 8 – 10 ice cubes
- 60 ml chocolate sauce or syrup
- 3 – 4 ice-cream scoops, if desired
- Place ingredients into smoothie goblet. Fit lid and insert stir stick. Start machine on low, using the stir stick to mix ingredients.
- Increase speed to high and blend for a few seconds. 3. use pulse button if desired to nish mixing.
- Dispense through the tap.
Equipment: Sharp knife, tablespoon, kitchen scissors, chopping board, measuring spoon, ice-cream scoop, measuring jug, spatula, jug for serving, tasting cups.
Sent with Love