Cubed butternut in the oven with just a little olive oil drizzled over 3 Packets
Olive oil 50 ml
Ripe avocado pear sliced 1
Sprinkle avocado with a little fresh lemon juice
Cashew nuts 50 g
Fresh chopped coriander 30 ml
Fresh chopped mint 30 ml
Sweet chilli sauce 60 ml
Red onion finely chopped 1
Balsamic vinegar 90 ml
Brown sugar 45 ml
Salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Water 30 ml
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan/Gas mark 4
2. Place butternut onto a baking sheet and drizzle over olive oil,
toss slightly to cover with oil.
3. Roast for 25 – 30 minutes until just tender.
4. Mix all sauce ingredients together and refrigerate.
5. When butternut is cool, place into a serving dish.
6. Before serving top with avocado pear, pour dressing over
and sprinkle cashew nuts on top.
Serves: 10 – 12