Have you tried hard at something, given it your all, and still failed?
Maybe it was when you worked really hard for that promotion, but were overlooked. Or you gave your all to a relationship that failed.
I’ll bet you’ve had many life experiences that left you feeling absolutely gutted. Maybe you wished you had a time machine, just so you could do it all over again and get it right – so you succeeded.
And just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse, someone advised you to stop worrying and “think positive”.
Does this annoy you? I’ll bet it does!
It annoyed me when I got the same advice as I went through many challenges.
You feel as if your friends and family, who mean well, don’t have any empathy for you at all
The problem isn’t the advice itself.
It’s that most of us don’t really know how to “think positive”
- Positive thinking isn’t about making an effort to “see the brighter side”, or “hoping for the best”.
- It’s not something you do after something goes wrong, just to cheer yourself up.
- It’s about knowing, with all your heart and mind, that you will have what you want. No matter what your current, temporary, “external” reality is.
When times get hard, you need to focus on the life you want, as if it’s already yours.
Being positive doesn’t mean seeing the “brighter side” of things when you’re in a crisis. It doesn’t mean wishing that things were different.
Instead, it’s something that you do to instruct your subconscious mind to face life’s many challenges.
You have a conscious and a subconscious mind.
- Your subconscious mind is the source of your most innate desires and life goals.
- Your conscious mind helps you plan a route to get there.
- Your subconscious inspires, motivates and drives you. And it’s fueled by your thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
Don’t “hope” for the best outcome. Use the power of positive thinking to know, with certainty, that the moment you desire something, you plant the seed that will bring it into your life.
If the thought of being rich, desired, and living in a luxurious home brings a smile on your face, that’s your subconscious mind telling you what it can give you.
The reason why you haven’t succeeded at many of your goals is because you do not fully understand and accept this yet.
Your mind is like a “car” with misaligned wheels.
- You are not completely focused on your goals
- Self-doubt, worries and other negativity are like misaligned wheels that are trying to take you in a different direction, slowing you down.
Your mind can bring you riches, show you the path to lifelong success, bring love into your life, and anything else you desire… if you harness the true power of positive thinking.
- Don’t let your mind be a passive spectator of your life’s highs and lows.
- Learn to use its full potential because it has the power to make all your dreams come true.
More than 20 years ago, I had an “impossible” desire.
I was learning how we can use our minds to change our lives. And the more I learned, the more I wanted to share it with the world.
Many of my friends thought that it’s an impossible goal. Think about it… does anyone really teach us how to use our minds?
At school, you were trained to be obedient, but they never taught you how to use your mind to take control of your life
It’s no surprise that so many so-called successful people today are struggling with serious problems like addictions, broken
relationships, mounting debt and a sense of emptiness.
Long story short, I made my “impossible” dream come true.
Over the past 20 years, it’s transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world, and from all walks of life!
Wishing you tremendous success,