I read this today and thought you would enjoy it
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the Rain” – The Thingswesay.com
We all face adversity and go through rough weather at various points in our lives.
During tough times, do we spend too much time feeling sorry for ourselves or wait for the storm to pass,
and then forget to get back up. However, it’s not the adversity, just take a moment to consider where is
your life you might have paused for a break in the weather, and never gotten back to it.
Take a pause to consider what are your current storms?
- Are there storms in your family life?
- Are there storms between your social groups or friends?
- Are there storms at workplace?
- Are there storms between your colleagues, customers or suppliers?
How you react to it that will determine the joy and happiness in your life?
- Are you going to face the storms?
- Are you going to learn to dance in the rain?
- Are you going to take the extra challenge?
- Are you good enough to make it happen despite the storms?
While we all have our reasons, excuses, and experience, we either are doing things in the weather or we are not.
That is our choice to enjoy it or to be miserable, shall we opening up our arms and surrendering wholly to the moment and whatever it may bring. It’s impossible to go back and even you want to, we can’t stop the rain from falling.
But we can dance, sing and rejoice. And it will be okay, whatever the day and the weather may bring.
Just remember life is all about choices you can make any choice you want- Make it a good one.
Sent with love