TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
PREP TIME: 5 MINS COOK
TIME: 15 MINS
- 1 pkt linguine or other dried pasta
- 3 Tablespoons o
- live oil or butter
- 7 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 very large handfuls baby arugula
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded or shaved Parmesan, plus extra for topping(optional: 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts)
- Cook pasta al dente in a large stockpot of generously-salted water according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil (or melt the butter) in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the sliced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until it begins to turn just slightly golden. Remove from heat. (And if the pasta is not yet ready, transfer the garlic to a separate dish to prevent it from overcooking.)
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it. Then immediately stir in the garlic and olive oil mixture, arugula, and Parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- Serve immediately, topped with extra Parmesan cheese (and toasted pine nuts, if using).
Sent with Love