7 Questions to ask as yo start each day purposefully by Julie Jordan Scott
Living with purpose and passion is based upon decision. You may choose to live day after day, one after another, in a
completely ordinary existence. OR you can choose to greet each day with a possibility mindset. A purposeful mindset. A Passionate mindset.
Begin each day with these questions and be amazed.
- Why is it important for me to engage myself in my work passionately and purposefully each day?
- How will I choose to allow my attitude effect how I address stressful situations at work today? How can I be more effective and proactive in regards to stress and attitude?
- When am I most likely too react with the most passion and purpose today? Meeting with clients? Working on my
computer? Following up on a lead? Take note of what makes your passion come alive, so you can use it to better your
- Where within the organization am I best able to express my passion and purpose? Is it working with my peers? My
supervisors? Clients? Inter departmentally? Where physically do I perform the most purposefully?
- With whom do I need to spend time in order to maintain balance as I pursue my passion and purpose? Within the
organization, who best supports me?
- What choices will I make today that align my purpose and passion with the tasks at hand at work? Who am I called to be today as an expression of my passion for living?
Source: Julie Jordan Scott