Shep Hyken is one of America’s top experts in creating success by creating a superior customer experience. He helps organizations worldwide, rapidly grow their success by growing their customer service culture.
Shep is the founder and C.A.O (the Chief Amazement Officer) of Shepard Presentations, one of America’s top customer service training organizations. Additionally, he is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession. Shep is also a former president of the National Speakers Association.
Shep is a well-known writer and his articles have been read in hundreds of publications globally. His clients are some of the biggest Fortune 100 companies in the world, but he has also helped small companies grow their profits to become large companies.
In this dynamic interview for my SiriusXM radio show, Shep shares:
- Make a commitment every day to be “AMAZING!”
- If you want to be successful in life and in business…fight through your fears!
- Invest in yourself and grow your success mindset by reading books and listening to success topic-related audios & videos.
- Set HUGE goals; then create plans to hit those goals.
- Customer service can make the difference between great success and great failure. If people like your service, they will tell 10 others; but if they hate your service, they will tell 10 times more!
- Amazing your customers should not be a once in a while occurrence, but a habit that you do each and every time.
- Be excellent, for mediocrity is the enemy of amazing!
- Listen to your customers and learn from them. Feedback is the breakfast of champions.
- Always go the extra mile in business. It makes people remember you and speak positively about you!
- A positive attitude can turn negative moments into magical moments.
- Pursue wealth, because while it isn’t everything, it definitely gives you options when making your decisions for today and in the future!
Sent with Love