There was a lot of excitement at Hirsch’s Carnival branch recently with local business people and entrepreneurs from within the community getting together for Hirsch’s monthly business networking morning. With the topic; “Mind-set-For Entrepreneurs”, guest speaker; Steve Schwartz was able to give everyone some great business tips and ideas.
- Your Reasons to Exist & Your Motivators
- Do what you do best, securely, and avoid the trap of do-it-all
- Have sufficient backing to start and to get going. Keep yourself in training programmes for proper development
- Rub shoulders regularly with other entrepreneurs & Super Network!
- Keep your Vision in a frame on the wall
“Steve heads up a multi-division company. He has local and international experience in developing companies, markets and industries while working in the corporate world as well as independently. On numerous occasions, Steve has boldly entered new markets and continues to shake numerous industry sectors with his no-nonsense yet innovative, fresh and dynamic approach,” said Hirschs Carnival PRO Chantelle du Plessis.
After Steve’s talk each of the networkers were given the opportunity to present themselves and their business in a 30-second ‘elevator pitch’, followed by some lucky draws, networking, sharing of business cards and enjoying some refreshments.