A healthy mint smoothie inspired by the McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. Thick, creamy, and made with only natural ingredients.
- 2 large bananas, cut up and frozen
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves (about 25 leaves)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- Sweetener of choice: 1 packet stevia or Truvia or 1 to 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Whipped cream, optional for serving
- Shaved dark chocolate, optional for serving
- Place all of the ingredients (except the optional whipped cream and chocolate) into your blender and puree until combined. Taste to adjust sweetener as desired. Enjoy immediately, topped with whipped cream and chocolate as desired.
Sent with Love