Here are some learning lessons from the new An Attitude of Excellence book:
- Develop leaders at every level of your organization. Before you lead many, you must be able to lead one…yourself!
- Create cultures where you see change as an ally and not an enemy. No more resisting change. Learn to not just ride with change but learn to drive it, and grow your success!
- Create a team mindset, where everyone on the team is thinking like a team, acting like a team and working like a team. Then, they will see how they can Win More Like A Team!
- Establish a customer-centric service culture where you don’t give good customer service, but great customer service. Your customer becomes your best marketing agent by telling everyone they know about you and your business.
- Develop a winner’s mindset! Develop a positive attitude and a positive expectancy, where you don’t always know how you are going to win, but you expect to win…and therefore you Will Win More!
Sent with Love,