Neapolitan chia berry pudding
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 400g tin (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (For non-vegans, can be replaced with honey)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup fresh berries, pureed (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- Frozen berries, for topping
- Using a ballon whisk, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla, salt and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into three separate bowls.
- To one, add the cocoa powder and to another, the pureed fruit. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Layer up into tumblers and chill overnight.
- Top with frosted fruit or fresh, if you prefer, just before serving.
Thank you bibbyskitchenat36.com for this super recipe!
Sent with Love,