You bet you can but maybe you’re not so sure. Maybe you have some doubts when you think of achieving a goal,
accomplishing something, or making a significant change.
At first you think: “Maybe I can”
- You really want to succeed.
- You really want to believe that you can.
- You really want things to change and you think maybe… maybe this time I can…
But then those doubts come up and the negative thoughts start to take over
They start with “What if…”
- What if it doesn’t work out?
- What if I don’t succeed?
- What if I fail?
- What if I don’t make any money?
- What if I can’t pay my bills?
And then they escalate, those negative thoughts keep coming back and before you know it you no longer think you can. You don’t even think maybe
Instead you you think “I can’t”
- You start to feel hopeless, uncertain, insecure and you begin to lose confidence.
- You try to tell yourself that you can.
- You try to tell yourself that there is a way; that things will work out.
But those negative thoughts keep coming back.
You simply don’t believe you can and now you feel like giving up.
When you don’t control your mind it just comes up with more and more negative thoughts.
You see your mind is incredibly powerful and when you train and condition your mind the right way, you will succeed and achieve your goals.
That’s because your mind is connected to your subconscious mind.
Your mind is constantly telling your subconscious mind how to create your life. It does this with your thoughts and beliefs (which you control).
Now when you take charge of your mind, when you take control of your thoughts you can direct your subconscious mind so you succeed, achieve your goals and enjoy life.
- You can do anything you want.
- You can achieve any goal you set out to achieve.
- You just have to train your mind and direct your subconscious mind so that the success you want comes to you easily.
That means you have to believe in yourself.
Once you believe in yourself everything will change
Somewhere along your road through life you stopped believing in yourself.
Then you started believing that you can’t achieve your goals. Now you’re just about convinced that you can’t and that things will ever get better.
But they will – when you believe.
You see your beliefs are wired to your subconscious mind.
Your subconscious goes out and creates your life based on your beliefs.
Here’s how it works:
Let’s say you believe that it’s difficult to find a job.
You read the newspaper and you focus your attention on the gloomy economy.
You see people being laid off and you think: it’s gonna be hard to find a job in this economy.
Then you talk to friends about how hard it is to find a job.
But you decide to look for a job anyway.
Instead of looking for jobs where you’ll be easily hired, you’ll end up going after jobs that will only lead to rejections.
And it’s all because you believe it’s hard to find a job. Your subconscious will then guide you to situations that make it harder and harder for you to get a job. You’ll simply choose to go after jobs that you won’t get. Some call it self-sabotage… but it’s really a negative belief system working against you.
If you’re not careful, if you don’t change those beliefs it will get worse. Because you’ll also ignore other opportunities that could lead to a terrific job or help you make money.
And it’s only because that negative belief
(it’s hard to find a job) is on your subconscious.
So what do you do.
Change the belief.
- And that means you change the thoughts that support the belief.
- You change the actions that support that belief.
- You also have to change the perceptions that support that belief.
It’s a powerful process and once you apply the formula that creates new empowering beliefs you’ll believe you can and you will achieve what you want
A long time ago a college dropout went to a major company and said he had put something together that they should look at.
They agreed. They looked at it.
Went over it carefully.
And then they told him he was crazy and that what he wanted to do would never work. Nobody would want it.
But he believed it would work.
- He believed everybody would want it.
- He believed that he was on to something so he went ahead and perfected his creation.
- He then went to another company and gave them a chance to make it for him asking only for a job in return.
They also told him he was crazy. But he still believed and from his parents garage he went to work, making more of his products. They started to sell. He made more. He sold more. He grew his company and today it’s worth Billions of Dollars.
That kid was Steve Jobs. His creation was the Apple Computer. Atari (remember them?) was the first company to
reject his idea. Then Hewlett Packard turned him down. But he forged ahead anyway. And he succeeded because he believed in himself.
That’s the kind of belief you need to have.
Now you may not be the next Steve Jobs and that’s okay.
- But you can be a great you.
- You can be the person who succeeds, who enjoys life, who helps others be better
- You can be the person who pays off all their bills, takes that extra vacation and is able to take care of their family.
- Yes you can… you just have to believe
The first step is to get rid of all that negative thinking.
- Get rid of all those beliefs that say you can’t.
- Get rid of all those nagging thoughts of doubt and fear.
- Start feeding your mind and subconscious mind new instructions.
The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll change your life.
- You can achieve your goals.
- You can do anything you want… when you believe.
- Direct your inner power to create the life you want.
- Establish new, empowering beliefs that allow you to succeed.
- Eliminate the negative thoughts, and doubt today
Wishing you continued success…
Sent with love