- 350 Millilitre Milk
- 6 Peppers
- 125 Millilitre Wild rice, cooked
- 200 Millilitre Brown rice, cooked
- 2 Cup Mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Veggie Bake
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and scoop out the flesh and seeds.
- Mix together the wild rice, brown rice and vegetables and spoon this mixture into the cavities of the peppers.
- Pour sachet contents into a saucepan and add milk.
- Place onto a medium heat and stir until it thickens.
- Pour sauce over the rice stuffing and bake for 20-30 min until cooked.