This pizza recipe shows off the function of the air fryer really well. The pizza mixture can be doubled and doubled again so that one batch of dough is made. Pizzas may be baked on an ongoing basis during the period of the demonstration.
Makes: 1 small pizza
- 110 g wheat cake our (150 ml)
- 5 ml instant yeast
- Pinch salt
- 10 ml olive oil
- 60-75 ml water
- 50 ml homemade tomato pizza topping sauce 1/2 ball mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 50 g salami, cut in strips
- 2-3 mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ml dried oregano
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 ml grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the our, yeast, salt, olive oil and water into the large bowl of an electric food mixer which has been ted with the dough hook.
- Mix into a smooth dough ball. Knead the dough until it becomes flexible and elastic.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200o C. Grease a small pizza pan about 15 cm in diameter.
- On a oured work surface, roll out the dough to an 18 cm round and place in the pizza pan.
- Fold the excess edge of the dough inward to form a crust.
- Evenly spread the tomato pizza topping over the dough and place mozzarella slices on top.
- Distribute the salami and mushrooms over the cheese. Sprinkle the pizza with oregano, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the pizza pan in the fryer basket and slide the basket into the air fryer. 9. Set the timer to 12 minutes and bake the pizza until golden brown.
Equipment: Scale, measuring cups and spoons, spoon, spatula, rolling pin, wooden/ plastic board, small pizza pan 15 cm diameter, metal egg lifter/spatula, oven gloves, serving platter, toothpicks or tasting cups, serviettes.
Sent with Love