The mind is like a muscle, and just like every muscle in the human body, it needs to be exercised to gain strength.
It needs to be trained daily to grow and develop gradually over time. If you haven’t pushed your mind in thousands of little,
positive ways over time, of course it’ll crumble on the one day things get overwhelmingly stressful.
Positive affirmations are one of the simplest and most powerful tools for doing this. A mind well trained with positive
affirmations has the right thoughts queued up and ready for retrieval at a moment’s notice. Here’s a handpicked selection
of powerful, positive affirmations to share with you today:
1. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. It’s about not letting my fear decide my future.”
2. “Patience is a genuine expression of confidence, acceptance, serenity, and faith in my own ability. It’s a sign of strength. I will practice it.”
3. “I will focus on making myself better, not on thinking I am better.”
4. “Happiness does not start when ‘this, that or the other’ thing is resolved. Happiness is what happens now, when I make the best of what I have.”
5. “From now on I will be too busy watering my own grass to notice if yours is greener.”
6. “The biggest and most complex obstacle I will ever have to overcome is my mind. If I can overcome that, I can overcome anything.”
7. “I have to accept whatever comes my way, and the only important thing is that I meet it with the best I have to give.”
8. “When I find that I don’t have time for what matters, I will stop doing things that don’t.”
Sent with Love