- 1 x pinch Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
- 1 x pinch Robertsons Cinnamon
- 2 x eggs
- 1 x tsp baking powder
- 1 x sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 3 x tbsp cake flour
- 2 x cup
- pumpkin/butternut/hubbard squash, cooked and mashed
- brown sugar to sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together except sugar.
- If the mixture is too stiff, add a little milk.
- Fry spoonfuls of the mixture in a little oil in a heavy based frying pan until golden on both sides about 5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel then sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon and brown sugar and keep warm.
- Serve with roasted chicken pieces, potato wedges and creamed spinach.