Make up your own mix of vegetables. A good way to use up those bits and pieces left in your veggie tray.
250 g new potatoes, halved
250 g mushrooms, sliced
100 g courgettes, cut into chunks
100 g carrots, thickly sliced
Few broccoli florets
1 bulb fennel, sliced thinly (optional)
Salt and black pepper
5 ml garlic and herb seasoning
5 ml paprika
1 sachet garlic and herb potato bake or a flavour of your choice
450 ml milk
100 g Cheddar cheese, grated (250 ml)
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan/Gas mark 4.
2. Arrange halved new potatoes in a large, greased ovenproof dish. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. Place rest of vegetables on top.
4. Season with garlic and herb seasoning and paprika.
5. Mix the contents of sachet with milk. Whisk well until smooth.
6. Pour over the vegetables and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
7. Bake: for 35 – 40 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Combination/Solar Dom: 180°C + 60% microwave power for 15 – 20 minutes.
• Add feta cheese cubes to vegetables.
• Add a few whole baby tomatoes to vegetables.