For The Cake:
- 2 x 400g Moir’s Soft ‘n Moist Vanilla Flavour Cake Mix
- 4 tsp (20ml) Moir’s Vanilla Essence
- Moir’s Food Colouring
For The Icing:
- 3 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1∕3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp Moir’s Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk
- A squeeze of lemon juice
For the Cake:
- Mix two batches of Moir’s Soft ‘n Moist Vanilla Cake Mix, following the box instructions, adding 2 tsp (10ml) of Moir’s Vanilla Essence to each cake batch.
- Divide each cake mix into two batches (four in total) and add 3-4 drops of Moir’s Food Colouring per batch. Mix well. Bake as per instructions on the pack.
Set aside to cool.
For the Icing:
- In a medium bowl, combine the icing sugar and butter. Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat until well combined. Add the Moir’s Vanilla Essence, milk and lemon juice. Continue beating until the icing is thick, soft and pale.
- Place the first layer on a cake stand and spread with some of theicing. Repeat with all the layers and ice the outside of the cake.