Cooked naan 2
Pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought 125 ml
Torn Mozzarella cheese 125 ml
of chopped colourful vegetables (such as broccoli florets, green peppers,
yellow peppers, orange peppers, quartered baby or rosa tomatoes,
red onions and thinly-sliced courgettes) 4 x 250 ml
Olive oil 10 ml
Dried Italian seasoning 10 ml
Toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, de-pipped black
olives, artichoke quarters
1. Preheat oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan/Gas mark 7.
2. Lay out both pieces of naan in a single layer on a large greased
3. Divide pizza sauce between the two pieces of naan, and use a spoon to
spread it over the top of the naan.
4. Sprinkle torn mozzarella on top of the pizza sauce. Then layer the veggies in
a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese. Drizzle or mist each pizza with a bit
of olive oil. Then sprinkle each pizza with the Italian seasonings.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is
6. Remove pizzas from oven, and sprinkle with optional toppings if desired.
Slice and serve warm.
Serves 6 – 8