I highly recommend using frozen raspberries and bananas for the creamiest texture. If you don’t want to buy them frozen from the store, simply pop freshly sliced bananas and berries in the freezer until solid.
- 3 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup SILK almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (preferably no sugar added)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (more to taste, if desired)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve right away!
Sent with Love