2 cups all-purpose flour 1 3⁄4 cups milk
4 T. melted butter
2 T. brown sugar
1⁄2 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Baking powder
2 eggs, large
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp. Salt
Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 200C.
2. Coat a 12 hole mini muffin tin well with nonstick spray.
3. In a separate bowl stir together baking soda, baking powder, flour, and salt. 4. Combine milk, melted butter, and eggs in a large bowl.
5. Gradually incorporate dry ingredients into wet until thoroughly combined.
6. Fill each muffin cup 2⁄3 full with batter.
7. Drop a couple of dark chocolate chips onto your batter.
8. Press a raspberry nearly all the way in and add a few more chocolate chips. 9. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the muffin edges brown slightly.