4 servings (serving size: 2 stuffed chili halves)
- 4 medium poblano chilis, halved and seeded
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 1 pouch microwaveable cooked long-grain rice
- ½ cup picante sauce
- 1 cup pre-shredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Make It
- Place chili halves, cut sides up, on a round microwave-safe plate. Cover with wax paper; microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
- While chilis cook, combine beans, rice, and picante sauce in a medium bowl, stirring well. Spoon bean mixture evenly into chili halves. Cover with wax paper; microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Uncover chilis, sprinkle each half with 2 tablespoons cheese, and microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro, if desired.
Sent with Love