Here is a recipe to get the family to eat those greens. It is great hot but also very tasty when cold. Broccoli and cheese are always a winning combo.
If you are looking for the perfect appliances to make this fantastic recipe, check out a range that we suggest:
Bosch 60cm Srainless Steel Oven- http://bit.ly/2QKCOUY
-500 g broccoli florets, rinsed
-40 ml olive oil
-Sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
-3 cloves garlic, crushed
-3 ml chilli flakes
*Juice and rind of l lemon
-15 ml olive oil
-125 ml fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan/ Gas mark 7
2. Place broccoli on a greased baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil, seasoning, garlic and chilli flakes; toss to blend well.
3. Roast for 20 – 25 minutes until just browned, yet tender.
4. Pour over lemon juice and rind, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
5. Serve as a side dish with grilled chicken, fish or meat, or with a roast.
• Add 125 ml roasted, flaked or slivered almonds, or pine nuts.
• Add 3 slices white bread, cut into cubes; lightly fry until golden brown in sunflower or olive oil; drain well on paper towel before adding to the broccoli.
• You could simultaneously roast the bread cubes alongside the broccoli in the oven.