This is my recipe for today from Luci Hirschs cookbook,
- 500g broccoli florets, rinsed
- 40ml olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3ml chilli flakes
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 15ml olive oil
- 125ml fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C/200 degrees C fan/Gas mark 7
- Place broccoli on a greased baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil, seasoning, garlic and chilli flakes, toss to blend well.
- Roast for 20 – 25 minutes until just browned, yet tender.
- Pour over lemon juice and rind, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Serve as a side dish with grilled chicken, fish or meat, or with a roast.
Sent with Love